DLC has updated catagories for LED wall pack light. LED wall pack light features aluminum alloy housing and glass refractor. 127 lm/W output efficiency can repalce 100w -400w metal halide wall pack.
The DLC catagories referred model#
There are two kinds of sheilds for different usage option, one is metal grid sheild, the other is light sheild.
WP01 semi cut-off Wall packs combines traditional styling of aluminum alloy housing and glass refractor. Excellent heat sink design and DLC qualified luminaires guarantees 5 years at least warranty. Wide voltage 100-277vac and 200-480vac is suitable for all the world. It is ideal for areas where maximum wide distribution replaced 100W-400W metal halide wall pack for parking lot, entrance, building floodlight, building landscape, and aisle environments.
- Wide Input 100-277vac or 347vac (200-480vac) (Canada mode)
- LM80 certified Nichia/Samsung SMD LED
- Power 40w, 60w, 90w and 120w
- Replace 100-400W Metal Halide wall pack light
- New design heat sink with die casting aluminum housing for better heat dissipation
- Bronze powder-coating finish. Static spray surface treatment technology for better corrosion proof.
- Light transmission glass Refractor
- High temperature resistant silicon ring for IP65 outdoor waterproof
- Motion sensor or Photocell sensor available
- Wall surface mounted
- ETL/cETL listed
- DLC 4.2 qualified
- 5 years warranty
- Application for parking lot light, path way, entrance and so on.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Lightide (HK) Industrial Co. Limited is one of the market-leading innovators specialized in R&D and marketing of LED automotive lighting and marine lighting applications. With the development of LED chip technology, Lightide (Shenzhen) Manufactory Co. Ltd was set up in Shenzhen in 2009 and started to manufacture and develop LED commercial lighting products. Having professional and strong design, production, quality control and service teams, our products passed cULus, ETL, DLC, FCC, SAA, GS, CE and RoHS certificates.
Cell: +86-185 8822 3315
Tel : +86-755-8383-7000
Edit: Jack Long